Outside Sales - Boston
Outside Sales is responsible for developing and maintaining a profitable territory in the Boston, Massachusetts area.
- Goals will be mutually established between management and each salesman. Every effort will be made to meet or exceed goals. Quarterly evaluations will be conducted to review performance.
- Develop relationships with Users, OEMs and Systems Integrators specifying NED products by means of cold calls, following up leads and application assistance.
- Develop, conduct and schedule product application demonstrations with customers and prospects.
- Develop & maintain technical expertise on all NED product lines and demonstration units.
- Fully utilize our contact manager as a tool to enhance productivity & communication.
- Proactively utilize all resources, Application Engineers and sales tools to maximize productivity and responsiveness.
- Active involvement in industry related associations.
- Develop and implement effective sales forecast plans on all target industries and customers.
- Effectively communicate with the entire NED team.
- Technical degree or equivalent industry experience and training.
- Prior technical sales experience in the electrical/electronics industry is desirable calling on end users, industrial OEM’s, System Integrators and Contract Manufacturers.
- Ability to schedule and conduct presentations, lunch & learns, seminars and training.
- Proficient with Windows based applications.
- Discipline to work a territory successfully without daily supervision.
- Some overnight travel may be required for periodic training at manufacturers facilities.
Please send your resume and cover letter to kEncEmailjogpAofesjwft/dpn