Develop customer relationships, resolve issues and process orders/quotes. Support outside sales and company initiatives. Develop and maintain sufficient skills to specify and price products.
- Respond to telephone and e-mail inquiries for price quotations, sales orders, product guidance and support, requests for literature, and follow up to existing sales orders.
- Enter orders, quotations, contacts and related data in the SAP and CRM systems. Use other computer programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook and vendor produced software.
- Co-ordinate customer requirements with purchasing and shipping departments.
- Provide outside sales support with product samples, quotations, sales, and delivery support.
- Follow up of recent quotations.
- Telemarketing calls.
- Assist sales manager with contract pricing for customers.
- Help determine need for new inventory items.
- Process repairs with purchasing/engineering department.
- Co-ordinate customer credits with accounting department.
- Enter new customer information with accounting department.
- Participate in vendor and in-house product and sales training programs.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate product and pricing library.
- Attend and participate in company inside sales meetings & training.
Please send your resume and cover letter to kEncEmailjogpAofesjwft/dpn